
Today Presley is four weeks old. I can't believe it. Patrick has declared her to be our last child, (but check in with us in about three or four years...I just may have my way yet!), and because of this I am trying to drink in every precious moment.
I love her baby noises and sounds. I love holding her and singing to her and talking to her. I adore watching Tucker with her. (I don't, however, love that she eats every two hours, regardless of day or night, but the positives far outweigh the negatives!) But even when we are on our ump-teenth feeding of the day, I still love having her close to me and starting a bond that will last forever.
Patrick and I both agree that she has changed so much from when she was born. Now that she's closer eight pounds her little frame has filled out a lot. She definately has a distinct personality, and while she's not a big crier she certainly has a way of letting you know she's not having it! Her sounds, her frame, her face...she's so distinctly Presley.
I'm growing to love her more and more each day, something I wasn't sure was going to happen. Four short weeks ago I couldn't fathom loving another child the way I love Tucker, and today I can't fathom loving her any other way.
I have no idea what the future holds for Presley and I, but one thing I do know...she will be loved.




No comments:
Post a Comment