This year I was lucky enough to be asked to lead worship at our church's Women's Retreat. It was an incredible experience! It was my first time to lead worship all alone, but I wasn't exactly all alone...Presley would be born just fourteen days later!
That weekend I felt her kicking and moving during our worship times and I loved that she was there with me. It made the experience just priceless. What I love even more is, now that she's here, when she's really fussy and upset she immediately stops crying when I sing to her. "Wonderful, Merciful Savior" and "How Great Thou Art" are favorites. :o) How cool is that? How great is our God!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's sweet. I remember you preparing for that but never heard how it went...
We had a women's retreat this past weekend. it was really great.
Hoping to see you guys soon!!!
Post a Comment