


So I love having a girl! I already play dress up with her everyday, even though we never go anywhere! Of course, she's too small to fit into about 90-95% of the clothes she has, so I really haven't even begun to tap into the crazy amount of clothes in her closet. Just wait til she hits the eight pound mark and I can start fitting her into 0-3 month stuff! ha ha Patrick thinks the last one of her in the "baby legs" is so silly looking, but they crack me up! Good times :o)




1 comment:
She is soo cute! Isn't playing dress up the best!?! You have to in order to get them all on her. Tell Patrick to be quiet about the leggings...but she is going to have to grow into them a little more. Poor Glory's little ham-hocks wouldn't even come close to fitting in those:)
Post a Comment