Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Bath





I've been meaning to post these pics for a few weeks now. I love that Presley fits in this bucket at bath time! I know one day I'll look back and think, how was she ever so small? I actually already think that now. When I'm holding her on my lap I think, how were you inside my body just three short weeks ago? Isn't God just amazing?

Anyway, we've been giving little Presley "swaddle baths" like they did at the hospital, and she really seems to enjoy them. Tucker feels like a big boy in his Daddy's-little-helper role. He stands perched and ready to hand Daddy the baby wash or wash cloth or towel. He loves the little noises Presley makes and he just stares intently at her.

What joy fills our hearts and home these days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously, how cute is she in the picture with her paci & towel. Adorable!