
Presley Dallas is 10 months old! I can hardly believe that in 8 weeks our little girl will be one year old. The expression "time flies" has never been more real to me since I became a mom.
Sweet Presley has grown leaps and bounds in this month. She started crawling and she is pulling up onto her feet. I think she'll be cruising soon, and maybe she'll be an early walker. She's cut four teeth, so she has two on the bottom and two on the top. However, her left tooth cut way before the right one did, so she's a little lopsided on the top! She likes to grind and click her teeth which is the worst sound I've ever heard! I'm still trying to get her to take a pacifier, and I attempt it most when she is clicking her teeth! She is signing "more" and "eat" and recognizes "all done" and "milk", and we're working on "please". She loves to laugh, and it's the most angelic thing I've ever heard.
Tucker lights up Presley's world! She's always looking for him and grabbing him and just wanting to be around him all the time. Tucker is the absolute best big brother he can be! He loves Presley and he loves to play with her and experience her new adventures. He gets down on his knees and crawls around with her, and she thinks that's wildly hilarious. He lets her put her fingers in his mouth, and then he "spits" them out, and she always lets out a huge belly laugh.
Presley seems to always be hungry. but she never lets you know. You just figure it out when you sit down to feed her and she never wants to stop! (Great mom, I know!) She's been introduced to so many more things than we ever would have allowed Tucker to have so young. She had major junk-ified sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving (complete with milk, brown sugar, and maple syrup, to name a few!), birthday cake at Christmas, and a few french fries on our last trip to McDonald's. It's amazing what you'll let the second one do! Ha She's now moving on from puffs to Cheerios, and she's starting to eat more vegetables without complaining.
We are amazed at how very quickly the time has gone by since we welcomed Sweet Presley into our lives, and we are savoring every minute!




No comments:
Post a Comment