



Christmas Day has come and gone, and the time was treasured. It was fun to celebrate Jesus birthday for the first time with Presley, but each year Christmas has been more and more fun as we experience it with our precious Tucker Bear. Christmas is such a magical time for him! (This year he asked Santa for Gator Golf and Hungry, Hungry Hippos, and he asked Santa to bring a Ball Popper for Baby Girl.)
Christmas Eve he was so thoughtful in the cookies he picked out for Santa -- he only wanted the best of the batch! And then, oh the excitement, it was Christmas Day! I had woken up just a few minutes before Tucker, and I could hear the tiny footsteps coming around the hall to our room, and I have to admit I could barely keep my eyes closed to pretend I was asleep! I was so excited for Tucker! He came into my room and said, "Mommy! Santa came and gave me Gator Golf and Hungry, Hungry Hippos!" ("Santa and Mrs. Claus" were up very late putting Christmas together, and in our house Santa doesn't wrap, so the Santa gifts are always out, opened, in front of the tree.) I woke up Patrick and we jumped out of bed to see what Santa had done. He had in fact left the two games Tucker had asked for, along with Baby Girl's ball popper, as well as a huge fire station (Patrick would want me to tell yall "it's not a doll house!"). But as it goes with Tucker, he really only wants the things he asks for. So the big fire station, as well as all the other gifts he got, he was completely interested in! He just wanted to play Hungry, Hungry Hippos and Gator Golf. Oh, when will we learn! ha
The rest of the day we spent with my family as everyone congregates at our house, and we just enjoyed the kids and our time together. I wish I had take a ton more pictures -- I only snapped a few. (I especially regret not getting a picture of Tucker and Presley together in their jammies. We may have to do a Christmas-take-two photo shoot before I take the tree down!) Thankfully, my memory is very long. Merry Christmas to you and yours!




No comments:
Post a Comment