

Nine months we waited for her arrival, and nine months have past since she came into our lives. Nine months of waiting took an eternity; nine months of enjoying have flown by. Nine months of wondering how we could love another child; nine months wondering how we ever lived without her. Our sweet Presley Girl.
Today at nine months Presley is just as sweet and as easy as she could be. She continues to sleep between 17 - 18 hours a day. No joke! She is never fussy, rarely cries, and is content to just hang out. She loves Tucker Bear, baths, puffs, and her Elmo table. I've successfully kept her from crawling yet as I pull her up off the floor whenever she looks like she may make a move! I remember how busy I was when Tucker started crawling! I'll happily push that off as long as possible. Patrick insists she's said "dada" but I'm not totally convinced yet. She cut her first teeth on the bottom, painlessly, or at least, with minimal pain. She is by far the easiest baby I've ever been around. We always bragged how easy Tucker was, and Presley makes Tucker seem like a bear in comparison! Ha. We're definately spoiled.
We couldn't be happier that God gave us not one, but two precious, precious gifts. We love you sweet Presley Girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment