Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!













This year I decided I wanted to start making Valentine's really special for my two little valentine's. I want this to be a new tradition that my kids will remember when they're older. So last night I decorated the kitchen, and Tucker was so excited when he got up this morning! He came into our room at 5:30 and whispered in my ear, "Mommy, it's Valentine's Day! Come look at the table!" I worked to override my exhaustion and got up to see the table (really to see Tucker see the table!) Then I went down the street to the donut shop and picked up pink and white donuts -- they were a hit :o) I'm planning on heart-shaped sandwiches for lunch and a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's for dinner, which will be served in the dining room via candlelight :o)

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

1 comment:

Dustin & Kate said...

That is so neat! You are such a great mommy. What a fun day you have planned for your kiddos! :)