Monday, January 3, 2011

Holidays

Happy New Year!!








We hope this post finds you and yours well! We had such a great Christmas vacation. (This post is a little backwards...sorry!) For New Year's we had a "family party" and we had a pizza picnic in our living room. I bought the kids balloons and they thought that was just the coolest thing ever! After our picnic we rented Toy Story 3 & all crawled into our bed to watch it. Presley actually made it a good 30 minutes before she got fidgity! It was such a cute night...a definate new tradition! Maybe in a few years I'll let them stay up to watch the ball drop...a feat even I haven't been able to do for a while! It's hard to stay up to midnight when you know there are babies that will need you early in the morning. :o) Maybe someday... LOL
For Christmas I was a total slacker on picture taking. I don't even know why because it wasn't a crazy Christmas. We did "patient Christmas" where we only opened one present at a time. It was lovely! Even Tucker & Presley seemed to enjoy watching others open their gifts and see what was inside. My parents and my sister came over at 6 am & had just missed Tucker waking up to see that Santa had arrived! My brother and his wife had spent the night so they got to experience Christmas morning with little ones first hand -- it's just so magical when they're little!
Tucker was ecstatic to see that Santa brought him the 2 Thomas sets he had wanted and a set of Thomas puzzles. Santa brought Sissy a shopping cart like the one at MeMe's and a little "chacha" puppy. Carter got a bopping penguin that is a hit with all three kids!


















Just a couple of pics of our big guy :o)







Happy New Year!

No comments: