Can you believe it? Our sweet girl is six-months-old. Happy Half-Birthday Presley Dallas!
Sweet Presley turned half-a-year old on her Uncle Paul's wedding day. If I'm honest, I really don't even know what to update here. I've been back at work the past month, and the beginning of the year is always long and hectic, so I haven't spent much time with her lately. I can tell you, however, that her Daddy has spoiled her rotten! She likes to be held all day now because Patrick can't seem to put her down! She is definately a Daddy's girl, but still loves her number one guy, Tucker Bear.
At six months, she's taken her first long car trip to Austin. It was a nightmare going there only because she barely slept...and the entire trip, from leaving our house, dropping off the car at the shop, searching three stores to get a cord for the DVD player, and Labor Day traffic took us SEVEN hours to get there! She held it together though, and even though she only napped for about 30 minutes in the car, she didn't lose it until we were about 20 or 30 minutes outside of Austin. She did much better on the way home. (It probably helped that we literally got home in HALF the time!)
At six months old she has found her tongue, and she is always sticking it out. Her favorite place to be, other than her Daddy's arms, is her excersaucer, for sure! She stands really firmly on her legs. She's also sitting up completely on her own, though she's still a little wobbly.
I can't believe in this much time again we'll have a one-year-old. Time is flying!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I know--it goes so fast! So glad Patrick is getting to spend this time with her. God never fails to provide what we need and even what we don't know we need. Love!
Post a Comment