





Right around the beginning of the month Tucker discovered hopscotch...or "hopskopch" as he calls it. I had taken him outside to play with chalk and I made him a hopscotch board, just like we had seen on 'Special Agent Oso'. Tucker was instantly hooked! He absolutely wants to play every chance he gets, so much so that he didn't want to go to our swim playdate because he preferred to stay home and play hopscotch! I had to bring chalk with us and make a hopscotch board that went into the pool!
I love how Tucker breathes new life and excitement into the humdrumness of life. Oh the joys of childhood!!
The next few pictures are of the chalk drawings Patrick made for Tucker. They are all pictures of his favorite movies and stories that Patrick and Tucker make up. What a good Daddy! (By the way...Patrick dressed Tucker on this day, hence the red-on-red! ha ha)








1 comment:
I have to get Stone up...but wanted you to know that I love your blog!!!
Post a Comment