Monday, June 8, 2009

First Pool Trip







Yesterday we took Tucker and Presley to the pool for Presley's first swim. She really seemed to like the water. Patrick and I took turns just holding her and she never once complained. She loves the outdoors and just soaked in all the excitement around her. (Thanks to Miss Keelie for buying this cute suit and hat for Presley Girl! I got it at my shower and have literally been waiting for months to see my little girl in it! So sassy!)

Tucker was so excited we were going swimming. "That means summer is here," he happily declared. He was so excited when we got to the neighborhood pool. It really is quite cute with a pirate/lagoon type theme. He's quite the little fish...too bad I still haven't gotten him swim lessons! (He starts next week.) So I'm thinking this summer (and probably next) will probably be a little hectic for Patrick and I when it comes to pool time...definately requires man-on-man defense!
(As I'm posting this I'm realizing what a bad mom I've become...ever since Presley came along I've been forgetting to take pictures of just Tucker! Poor Bear!)

3 comments:

Married with Children..... said...

AWEE!! She is adorable! And of course so is Tucker!!! You two have the most beautiful kids!!!!

Anonymous said...

When I first saw your post title, I imagined you taking the kids to the pool by yourself and thought to myself, she is SO brave! LOL!
Presley and Tucker look so precious. Keep sharing those pics.

Valerie Chamberlain said...

Good grief no!! There is no way I could take them by myself--especially since Tucker doesn't know how to swim! (But don't tell him that!)