Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!



Have I told anyone lately that I adore my son? He absolutely cracks me up and is the light of my life!!
It's 5:15 pm right now on Christmas day, and my son has not had one bite to eat today. He's been up since 7, but is just having way too much fun playing with his new toys to stop and eat anything! Patrick and I have offered him all of his favorites, (including sweets and candy!) but to no avail!
Today has been so special. Patrick and I are just soaking in the last Christmas we'll ever have as a family of three. We're so excited for Presley to get here in March, but oddly enough it seems bittersweet that it won't just be Tucker Bear any more. My poor daughter! I'm sure that sounds terrible!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! May the joy of Jesus fill our hearts today and always!

1 comment:

Married with Children..... said...

Merry Christmas Sweetie! Love the pictures of Tucker. My how he is such a big boy now. I just wanted to write and say you won't believe how having a sibling for Tucker will be such a highlight in his life. There is nothing more sweeter than brother/sister love. And Christmas time with sibling is the BEST. I really is:) Love ya